You’ve spent a lot of time, effort and thought acquiring just the right beauty products and now you are planning to travel away from home. However, before you go you need to pack some essential items – your beauty products. After all, who has the time to scour each destination they travel to in order to retrieve some item they’ve forgotten to pack? Well, we’re guessing that you don’t. So that you can make the most of your jet-setting ways and maintain your beauty regimen, we’ve composed a checklist of supplies you should pack in your travel bag.
- Foundation: You’ll want to look your best when you reach your destination so whether your preference is liquid or powder, foundation is essential for helping to create even looking skin tone.
- Shampoo: Because many people neglect to wash their hair every day when they vacation they are vulnerable to those hidden secrets that await them in hotel room pillows.
- Serum skin care products: The signs of aging are relentless and so you should never forget to pack serum skin care products such as our firming and bright skin serum acne They help restore your skin’s vigor and smoothness through the use of SmartPeptides®.
- Nail polish and polish remover: You’ll of course want to keep your nails looking attractive and stylish while on the go. There are many packs on the market that you can use to customize your nails while you travel.
- Lip balm: The skin on your lips is quite sensitive. After all, this is what makes kissing so pleasurable. Because the skin here is particularly sensitive you’ll want to protect it against the elements – such as wind, sun, etc. – as you travel.
- Makeup wipes: Of course, you’ll want to remove your makeup before bedding down for the night for reasons we’ve pointed out before on this blog. These wipes will help remove the oils and dirt from your skin that can contribute to acne breakouts and other skin problems.
- Moisturizing and hydrating cream: Traveling to a climate where the humidity levels may not be ideal? Our creams help protect your skin against the signs of aging by maintaining its moisture levels.
- Cleanser: Don’t return from vacation with dirt, oil and residual makeup locked into your skin. Remove these impurities with our brightening cleanser
Of course, we have a travel kit here at Apothederm that contains many of the kinds of products we’ve listed above. You don’t have to deviate from your beauty routine while you are on the go for one moment if you take the time to pack your essentials wisely before taking that spring, summer or winter vacation.