Sometimes looking your best can be a challenge. The demands of work and family can conspire to rob you of the time you need to apply your makeup in the detail that you’d like. Well, our face, skin and nails don’t know when we are racing to catch the train or bus or when we are parked at a stop light or are too tired for a complete beauty routine after a hard day’s work. That is where beauty hacks come in.
- Turn the bobby pin over: Flipping your bobby pins over so that the wavy end points towards your scalp helps keep your pins in place better.
- Spray your bobby pins: Speaking of bobby pins: spray them with hairspray before putting them in your hair in order to save the time and trouble of applying and reapplying hairspray all day.
- Brush your foundation outwards: Apply your foundation at the center of your face and blend outward. Applying your foundation starting at the center of the face will produce a more natural look.
- Strategically apply your makeup: Not all perfume points are the same. In order to make your perfume last longer, apply it down your back, behind your knees, around your belly button, behind your ears and in your hair.
- Cover those pimples: Use a combination of foundation, concealer, and setting powder to layer over pimples in a natural looking way.
- Revitalize your mascara: In order to extend the life of old mascara, try mixing it with a little contact solution.
- Treat your feet: Apply moisturizer to your feet then wear a pair of comfortable, cushioned socks to bed. By morning you will be rewarded with soft, smooth feet.
- Eliminate sweat stains: Pre-treat your sweat stains with lemon juice before laundering your clothes in order to eliminate stains completely.
- Clean up self-tanner mistakes: Use a mixture of baking soda and water and apply to the skin to correct self-tanner mistakes.
Finally, the demands of work and family can be exhausting but you should never neglect your beauty regimen especially as it relates to your skin. These hacks can make you look like you spent the time applying your makeup that you simply did not have. Our stretch marks cream and anti-aging serum are only two of our products that are as easy to apply as the above hacks and can make you appear youthful and radiant.