The Power of Peptides
Amino acids are the naturally occurring building blocks in the body and are vital to everyday living processes. Peptides are comprised of two or more amino acids that are linked together in a specific order, creating a chain. Peptides act as tiny messengers that stimulate different responses in your skin, helping it to function, look and feel better.
Our Peptides are Smart
Our parent company, Helix BioMedix, has developed a peptide technology like no other – a new generation of patented, bioactive peptides known as SmartPeptides™. These SmartPeptides mimic an amino acid sequences of the skin’s own natural protect and restore functions.
These SmartPeptides are highly precise and work differently because they can target a very specific skin problem, such as:
- The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Loss of elasticity
- Loss of firmness and definition
- Appearance of darkened areas or general unevenness of skin tone
- Rough texture
- Thinning of the skin
Meet Our SmartPeptides
- Heptapeptide-7 is the latest advancement in peptide technology from Helix BioMedix. This bioactive peptide has been shown in laboratory tests to promote keratinocyte proliferation and migration to support skin renewal, essential processes for healthy, vibrant skin.
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14 helps boosts collagen production, thereby reducing the appearance of wrinkles while increasing firmness of the skin. It also helps to eliminate dull and dry skin with the addition of a lipid delivery system.
- Hexapeptide-21 works within the skin’s own natural repair and regeneration system. Hexapeptide-21 is designed to stimulate collagen production and cell turnover to help improve the appearance of damaged skin.
- Oligopeptide-10 is based on the body’s own antimicrobial peptides and also has anti-inflammatory properties that helps reduce skin imperfections.